Eyethu Careers Point encourages progressive implementation of socio-economic rights by facilitating access to meaningful economic and employment opportunities in order to restore a sense of self-worth for previously disadvantaged youth in South Africa
The aim of Eyethu Careers Point is to promote Inclusion, Equality and Empowerment of South African previously disadvantaged youth.
The organisational objectives are:
- INCLUSION: Facilitate participation of young people in the realisation of their socioeconomic rights to work and quality education.
- EQUALITY: Engage the human rights duty bearers for the full realisation of all South African youth’s socioeconomic rights to work and education.
- EMPOWERMENT: Establish Equity Development Projects (EDP) for South African youth that are in Neither Employment, Education or Training.
- EMPOWERMENT: To mobilise resources for young people to develop entrepreneurship skills, employability skills and career development skills.
- EMPOWERMENT: Facilitate and encourage youth participation in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR).