These workshops are free!
They have been designed to help the candidates:
- Work out what they are good at
- How they should use this information to work out how to take advantage of opportunities available to them
- Plan the next steps they should take on the way to reaching their potential
- How they should adapt to the world of work, training or study
- How to make a success of applying for a job or a place at college or university.
Workshops will be held in township community centres so register as soon as you see them advertised to make sure you get a place.
Workshops to provide careers guidance and information for the young and unemployed in Cape Town's Townships